Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Introduction

Introduction: My name is Sarah Smith. I am from Broomfield, Colorado. I am a Communications major with emphases in Public Relations and Advertising. I love photography and hope that through taking this class I will become better at it!

Experience: I took visual media a few semesters ago and have used the creative suite a few different times, but I wouldn’t say I’m an expert in Photoshop. I love to play around with it, mainly just to Photoshop pictures of me and my friends with celebrities. I have been taking pictures for awhile but I feel they could be better.

Hope to learn: I hope to become more proficient in Photoshop. I want to be able to make my pictures look great! I also want to learn how to manipulate the settings on a camera to take the best shot because I usually just use the automatic setting and I know that I could be using settings on the camera to take a better photo but I don’t know which ones to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment