Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Night and Light Effects

Rings -  I took the series of these photos on Tuesday June 8th at 10:37.  I set the shutter speed to 10 seconds and the F Stop was 2.8.  These were all taken in my apartment in Rexburg Idaho and I used my roommate's Canon Powershot A720 IS.  I liked the colors and the way these pictures turned out.  To get these shots I took the glow stick bracelets and arranged them into a pattern like this:



Then I moved the camera in a circle making the circles blur.



Then I moved the camera across the line to get a cool blur.  I love how these turned out!




Sarah - June 8th 2010, 10:26 PM, F/2.8, 15 sec, Rexburg, ID, Canon Powershot A720 IS For this shot I had 3 of my friends move glow sticks while I took I pushed the button on the camera.  My friend wrote out Sarah and then I flipped it in photoshop.  Then I painted some of the background black because the blinds were letting some light in that was a little distracting.




3 comments:

  1. These are cool photos! I love all the different colors. I really like how the table catches the reflection in the last shot! Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love glowsticks, they have great colors! I like that when you moved them around in the second photo it gave it a bubble look. It was a great effect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you made the glow sticks into a pattern and then moved the camera. Great experimentation.

    ReplyDelete