Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Blending Images & Type


Bicycle: 5/3/2010, Rexburg, Idaho, F4.0, 1/160, Canon Powershot A720 IS, No Edits


Textured ball: 5/3/2010, Rexburg, Idaho, F2.8, 1/15, Canon Powershot A720 IS, No Edits

In order to blend the two together I stacked the ball image on top of the bicycle wheel in Photoshop. In the layers palette, I used the Hard Mix layer setting and changed the opacity to 66%. I like it because the colors are vivid and it looks Andy Warhol-esque!


For this assignment, we were supposed to learn about text in Photoshop. I took the picture of the bush below, and used a masking layer to cut text from the picture, and then I placed it in another document.


Spring: 5/3/2010, Rexburg, Idaho, F4.0, 1/80, Canon Powershot A720 IS, No Edits


3 comments:

  1. I love the whicker ball! It is so in focus and detailed. I also love that you chose to do white. Very interesting. Also loved your ability to blend the bicycle picture. AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the tire and texture blend it has a very 60 feel to it . i love how it looks very good classic feel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blends, especially the type one. I just wish it really would act like spring!

    ReplyDelete