Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Color Study: White

For my color study I decided to use white. I know that color really isn't a color, just the absence of color. It was interesting, however, to do my color study on something that isn't a super vibrant color. Through doing this I did realize that there are varying degrees of white. I really enjoyed doing this!


Wicker Ball: 5/3/2010, Rexburg, Idaho, F2.8, 1/13, Canon Powershot A720 IS, Enhanced Brightness and Contrast, Color Balance with focus on Cyan to make the white more white.

Pearls: 5/3/2010, Rexburg, Idaho, F2.8, 1/30, Canon Powershot A720 IS, Enhanced Brightness and Contrast, Color Balance with focus on Cyan to make the white pop.



Clouds: 5/3/2010, Rexburg, Idaho, F8.0, 1/500, Canon Powershot A720 IS, I manipulated the color balance to make the sky more blue and the clouds that were a little grayish look more white.




Taylor: 5/4/2010, Rexburg, Idaho, F8.0, 1/160, Canon Powershot A720 IS, Contrast and Color balance adjusted

1 comment:

  1. I really like these! White is one of my favorite colors in all media. My favorite is the ball at the top, the texture and form are really interesting.

    ReplyDelete