Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Reverse Shallow Depth



5/21/2010, 5:20 PM, F/3.2, 1/100, Bannack Montana, Canon Powershot SD780 IS
Sage - I really love the window on the church at Bannack so I decided to do my reverse shallow depth with this scene.  For this picture I used the macro setting on my camera to get it to focus really well on the sage and to blur out the rest.  To edit it I first adjusted the color, tone, and contrast with the auto feature.  Then I adjusted the vibrance to 73 to bring out the color.

5/21/2010, 5:20 PM, F/3.2, 1/80, Bannack, Montana, Canon Powershot SD780 IS
Church - For this picture I focused on the church instead of the sage brush, causing the brush to be blurry.  I edited it the same as the previous photo, adjusting the color, tone, and contrast with the auto feature.  Then I adjusted the vibrance to 73 also to get the color the same as the previous picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment