Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Portraits



5/21/2010, 1:23 PM F/4.0, 1/250, Bannack, Montana, Canon Powershot A720 IS
Bre - I took this picture on the steps of the abandoned tool shop.  To edit the picture I first cropped it, then I adjusted the curves to an S curve to make it more vibrant.  Then I changed the exposure to -0.4 to make it a little darker because it looked overexposed. 




Andrea -
5/21/2010, 1:17 PM F/4.0, 1/60, Bannack, Montana, Canon Powershot SD780 IS
I took this picture in the tool shop.  For the edits for this picture I first cropped it to make her stand out.  Then I adjusted the curves to an S curve.  I adjusted the brightness/contrast to make the picture a little darker.  I increased the vibrance to 100 percent to give it a little boost.  Then I put a warming photo filter over it to increase the colors a bit.  Then I adjusted the vibrance after those edits to 100 percent to give it the color I wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment