Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Panoramic Picture!

5/17/2010, 2:28 p.m., F/4.5, 1/500, Rexburg, Idaho, Canon Powershot SD780 IS
I have always thought the trees outside of the Ricks were gorgeous so I decided to take a panoramic shot of them. I started with one shot and then stood in one place while rotating the camera as slightly as I could.  I merged all of the pictures in photoshop CS5, and cropped it so it would be even all around. I then used auto tone, contrast, and color, adjusted the vibrance to 100% and saturation to 30%.  I am really pleased with how it turned out!

Here are the original photos:

4 comments:

  1. Very cool pano! i like how it really gives a sense of the vastness of the orchard, and i love the beautiful green boost. awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this pano! I think that it is so creative and yet right in our backyard! The increased saturation is absolutely great and really helps the whole photo to pop and be so inviting! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cool. You captured the transition from winter to spring well. You also did a good job on taking away the flatness of the originals. Good pic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I REALLY like your subject choice here. I couldn't believe when I read that this was just outside of the Ricks. It doesn't look like campus at all!. Good work with the edits! I think it's the saturation that does it for me - the colors really pop! Great job!

    ReplyDelete